By Gavin Oxburgh,Trond Myklebust,Tim Grant,Rebecca Milne
- Offers most sensible perform for knowing and enhancing communique in forensic contexts, together with interviewing of sufferers, witnesses and suspects, discourse in courtrooms, and discourse through interpreters
- Bridges the data gaps among forensic psychology, forensic linguistics and legislation enforcement, with chapters written via groups bringing jointly services from each one field
- Published in collaboration with the foreign Investigative Interviewing learn workforce, devoted to furthering evidence-based perform and practice-based study among researchers and practitioners
- International, cross-disciplinary workforce contains participants from North the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific, and from psychology, linguistics and forensic practice
Read Online or Download Communication in Investigative and Legal Contexts: Integrated Approaches from Forensic Psychology, Linguistics and Law Enforcement (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
"This booklet describes violence probability overview in either juveniles and adults, incorporating dynamic and static components, besides therapy alternativesÖ. .Research and perform are mixed really well, in addition to overview and remedy. there's something for everybody the following. " ranking: ninety one, four stars--Doody's"Forensic clinicians will locate this publication to be a important reference booklet in addition to a truly priceless medical remedy advisor proper to violent offenders.
Rape is still the most debatable matters inside of legal justice and gets excessive profile insurance across the world. regardless of the various adjustments there were to the legislation, perform and technique within the research of rape allegations, and aid on hand for sufferers, sufferers are sometimes blamed for his or her victimization.
Targeting juvenile move and disposition reviews, this quantity offers an updated integration of present legislation, technology, and perform with appreciate to juvenile chance evaluation, therapy needs/amenability, and sophistication-maturity. incorporated are views in terms of foreign practices, use of specialised evaluate instruments, and a separate bankruptcy on resentencing following US superb court docket judgements on juveniles sentenced to essential existence with out parole.
- Assessment and Treatment of Sex Offenders: A Handbook
- Playing with Dynamite: A Personal Approach to the Psychoanalytic Understanding of Perversions, Violence, and Criminality (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- Handbook Of Eyewitness Psychology 2 Volume Set
- Frei Tod? Selbst Mord? Bilanz Suizid?: Wenn Gefangene sich das Leben nehmen (German Edition)
- Treating Sex Offenders: An Evidence-Based Manual
- The Wiley Handbook of What Works in Child Maltreatment: An Evidence-Based Approach to Assessment and Intervention in Child Protection
Extra info for Communication in Investigative and Legal Contexts: Integrated Approaches from Forensic Psychology, Linguistics and Law Enforcement (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)