By Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne
- New for the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology: a functional guide that covers the review, therapy and administration of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Summarises the study literature at the features and incidence of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Discusses hazard evaluation and thoughts in remedy and management
- Includes participants world-renowned within the box of evaluate and remedy of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities reminiscent of Tony Ward, Glynis Murphy, and Douglas Boer
Read or Download Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
"This booklet describes violence chance evaluation in either juveniles and adults, incorporating dynamic and static elements, in addition to therapy alternativesÖ. .Research and perform are mixed fairly well, in addition to overview and remedy. there's something for everybody right here. " ranking: ninety one, four stars--Doody's"Forensic clinicians will locate this booklet to be a priceless reference ebook in addition to a truly important medical remedy consultant proper to violent offenders.
Rape continues to be some of the most arguable concerns inside of legal justice and gets excessive profile insurance the world over. regardless of the various alterations there were to the legislations, perform and strategy within the research of rape allegations, and aid on hand for sufferers, sufferers are frequently blamed for his or her victimization.
Concentrating on juvenile move and disposition reviews, this quantity offers an up to date integration of present legislations, technology, and perform with recognize to juvenile chance overview, therapy needs/amenability, and sophistication-maturity. integrated are views in terms of overseas practices, use of specialised evaluation instruments, and a separate bankruptcy on resentencing following US perfect court docket judgements on juveniles sentenced to obligatory lifestyles with no parole.
- The Wiley Handbook of What Works in Child Maltreatment: An Evidence-Based Approach to Assessment and Intervention in Child Protection
Additional resources for Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook